Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.60 NO. 2 3/2016
- Prevalence and factors influencing smoking behaviors among vocational and technical students in a North-Eastern Province of Thailand
Chaikoolvatana A, Manwong M, Chaikoolvatana C, Saisingh N, Wongthanu S, Kwangtong M.
- The outcome of vasectomy reversal with microsurgical one-layer technique at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
Lumyai V, Tantiwongse K, Opanuruk J.
- Multi-detector computed tomography evaluation of suspected acute blunt cervical spine trauma in adult patients at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
Surawech C, Petcharunpaisan S.
- Cytomegalovirus gastrointestinal disease in patients with AIDS: A case series
Hiransuthikul A, Hiransuthikul N.
- Subtypes of Blastocystis protozoa and clinical association in humans.
Sanprasert V, Nuchprayoon S.
- Loss experiences of spouses after dying of terminally ill patients at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Sathianphattharanan R, Lueboonthavatchai P, Dangdomyouth P.
- A pilot study of the effect of progressive muscle relaxation on smoking craving in psychiatric patients.
Chamchoy K, Kalayasiri R.
- Prevalence of sexual experience and associated factors of sexual debut among female vocational students in Nonthaburi.
Sara N, Roomruangwong C.
- The comparative study of self-esteem and achievement motivation between vocational training school and high school.
Sarndhong K, Pittarattanasatian N.