Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.60 NO. 5 9/2016
- Differentiation of papillary renal cell carcinoma subtypes by imaging features of CT scan
Techanitisawad P, Kittikowit W, Sasiwimonphan K.
- Validity of Thai version of Mood Disorder Questionnaire (T- MDQ)
Thisayakorn P, Tangwongchai S, Worakul P.
- Staged operation for large malignant proliferating trichilemmal tumor of the scalp: A case report
Chantra K, Angspatt A, Prichayudh S.
- Breast cancer: Epidemiology, prevention and screening recommendations.
Laoitthi P, Parinyanitikul N.
- Millennial employees’ work-life balance and associated factors.
Ratanachina J, Rattananupong T, Sithisarankul P.
- Factors associated with perception of quality of care in cancer patients during hospitalization.
Kanrat K, Pongthavornkamol K, Wattanakitkrileart D.
- Self-esteem and related factors of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder at Child Psychiatric Unit of King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Khemjinda T, Wacharasindhu A.
- Job burnout and problem coping strategies among employees of Government Pharmaceutical Organization.
Ninsanguandecha S, Buathong N.
- Depression after childbirth among mothers with obstetric complications in King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Youngdee K, Roomruangwong C.
- Psychosocial status among mothers of children with chronic lung disease.
Thongsamrit N, Chandarasiri P.