Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.61 NO. 1 1/2017
- 60 years of Chulalongkorn Medical Journal: Honoring the past, Inspiring the present, and Journeying to the future.
- Assessment of radiation-induced salivary gland change in nasopharyngeal carcinoma: Correlation between clinical xerostomia grade and contrast-enhanced CT density change.
Dumrongpisutikul N, Sapantupong K, Janthanimi P.
- Comparison between formaldehyde and salt solutions for preservation of human liver and brain slices.
Jumlongkul A, Traithepchanapai P.
- Comparison of the analgesic effects of multimodal approach and fentanyl alone during shock wave lithotripsy.
- Effect of Orthosiphon stamineus plant extract on in vitro dermal papilla cell proliferation and ex vivo hair growth.
Somsukskul I, De-Eknamkul W, Tengamnuay P.
- Hair transplantation.
Suwajo P, Pungrasmi P, Panchaprateep R, Haetanurak S.
- Risk factors to acute shunt occlusion in infants aged less than three months with congenital cyanotic heart disease after modified Blalock-Taussig shunt operation at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
La-orkhun V, Pongpittayut S, Lertsapcharoen P.
- Prevalence and risk factors of low back pain among nurses at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society.
Pimarn R, Wongmatikul V.
- Quality of life and preparation for quality aging, Society of Registered Nurses of private hospital, Bangkok Metropolis.
Tipwong N, Suppapitiporn S.
- Art projects and creative thinking of elementary school students in Bangkok.
Vinitchayajinda P, Wittayasai W.
- Development of small t trauma assessing instrument for secondary school students.
Chuatai N, Chandarasiri P.