Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.61 NO. 2 3/2017
- Role of Rehabilitation Medicine in aging society
- Neutral wrist splint for mild to moderate carpal tunnel syndrome.
Boonhong J, Panyasriwanit S.
- Effects of mirror therapy in recovering strength and function of the upper limbs in chronic stroke patients: A randomized controlled trial.
Champaiboon J, Rueangyu R, Sontim V, Piravej K.
- Patient-rated Wrist/ Hand Evaluation: A cross-cultural adaptation and evaluation in Thai version.
Jongprasitkul H, Sonthimaneerat T, Somana S, Kitisomprayoonkul W.
- Comparison between effects of radial extracorporeal shock wave therapy and progressive resistive exercise in treatments of chronic lateral elbow tendinosis.
Soonsuwan W, Rangkla S.
- Shoulder pain or disorders commonly found in clinical practice.
- Sensitivity and specificity of hand elevation test for carpal tunnel syndrome.
Setthamongkol K, Panyasriwanit S.
- Prevalence of anxiety and depressive symptoms in home-care stroke patients effected on motor recovery and functional ability.
Jitpugdee W. Suntibenchakul S. Piravej K.
- Prevalence of nomophobia among Thai undergraduate students using smartphones in public university.
Shewarat P, Sarunya H, Napakkawat B, Thanapoom R.
- Information seeking behaviors of graduate students at the Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University.
Pongsadiloke S, Angchun P.
- Relation between emotional quotient and family communication patterns with Attention deficit/Hyperactivity at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Kongjaroen J, Wacharasindhu A.
- Osteoarthritis year in review 2016: biology.