Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.61 NO. 3 5/2017
- Professor Thongchan Hongladarom: Great contribution to Medical Education.
- Randomized placebo-controlled trial comparing efficacy of nonablative fractional photothermolysis combined with topical calcipotriol for the treatment of keloid and hypertrophic scar
Pongprutthipan M, Rojarayanont N.
- Prevalence and characteristics of congenital hand and foot anomalies requiring surgery in remote areas of Thailand
Luangjarmekorn P, Kitidumrongsook P, Honsawek S, Boonplian U, Siriwan P.
- Agreement of bone metastasis detection between bone scintigraphy and whole body-MRI in hepatocellular carcinoma
Sakdapetsiri W, Numkarunarunrote N, Chaiwatanarat T.
- Cross-cultural adaptation and reliability of Positive and Negative Affect Schedule (PANAS) on Thai smokers
Klinsophon T, Thaveeratitham P, Janwantanakul P.
- Body size perception in Thai school-aged children
Bongsebandhu-phubhakdi C, Suteerojntrakool O, Tempark T.
- Chronic myeloid leukemia after chemotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the rectum: A case report
Sanglutong L, Insiripong S.
- Conversation guidelines for improving quality of palliative care services in ICU.
- Sex assignment, gender identity and gender roles in patients with ambiguous genitalia at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Kirdchok P, Chandarasiri P, Sahakitrungruang T.
- Quality of life and associated factors in colorectal cancer patients with colostomy at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Atthaphinan C, Lueboonthavatchai P.
- Effect of foot reflexology on brain corresponding areas during simple reaction time in healthy adults.
Srisupornkornkool K, Punyapuck J, Inprang T, Nakdee K, Boonyarom O, Somthavil S.