Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.59 NO. 3 5/2015
- Discrimination between house dust mite Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus and D. farinae by polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism (PCR-RFLP).
Insung A, Ruangsomboon S, Phumee A, Samosorn A, Siriyasatien P.
- Long-term paracetamol treatment induces interleukin-1β expression in human microglial cells.
Wongprom B, Maneesri-le Grand S, Thongtan T.
- Accuracy of transcutaneous bilirubinometry compare to serum microbilirubin measurement in Naresuan University Hospital.
Weerakul J, Boonsopa C, Sungprem K.
- Volume assessment of normal adrenal gland from computed tomography: A pilot study.
Sasiwimonphan K, Ariyajinda P.
- Roles of albumin in patients with chronic liver disease: Evidence-based medicine
Juntrapirat A, Treeprasertsuk S.
- Attitude of being peers of autistic students in integration classroom at a primary school.
Atipanyawong K, SIriboon S, Nimnuan C.
- Differences of Developments of children age 1 - 5 years in Bangkok vs. North Region of Thailand.
Somboonmee N, Wacharasindhu A.
- Social interaction of students with blindness and normal students, teachers, and other personnel in secondary school with mainstreaming education.
Chongworakul K, Pityaratstian N, Siriboon S.