Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.39 NO. 9 9/1995
Sukcharoen Tunkwongchai., Malee Poolkrongtun
- The surgical risk oof AIDS: why fear persist?
- Evaluation of extern leadership, Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn Unversity.
- Adolescent prostitutes-repeated sexual abuse experience: psychiatric study of 15 cases.
Wacharasindhu A., Trangkasombat U., Su-Ampun
- Community prevalence of alcohol use disorders in a rural area of Nakorn-Sawan Province, Thailand.
- Academic success of CU medical students: the formal and informal secondary education group.
- Health and social correlates of alcohol use disorders in a rural area of Nakorn-Sawan Province, Thailand.
- Nephrotic syndrome with neck edema secondary to communication between pleural space and neck: a case report.
Lelamali K., Napathorn S., Chaiwatanarat T., Tungsanga K.
- Current management of esophageal cancer.
Chutakorn A., Chatamra K.