Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.59 NO. 5 9/2015
- Suspicious calcifications in BI-RADS 4 and 5 breast lesions: Digital mammographic-pathologic correlation.
Rattanathawornkiti K, Prueksadee J.
- Reliability and validity of the Thai version of EQ-5D-5L questionnaire on patients with chronic disease.
Sonsa-ardjit N, Sakthong P.
- Randomized double-blind comparison trial among i-gel™, LMA-ProSeal™ and tracheal intubation with manual in-line stabilization in patients with simulated cervical spine movement limitation by rigid cervical collar immobilization.
Chularojmontri T, Engsusophon P, Deeprasertvit P.
- Outcomes of primary valve ablation in posterior urethral valves patients.
Sowanthip D, Bunyaratavej C.
- Kidney disorders after Hymenoptera stinging.
- Stress in undergraduate students of the Faculty of Architecture, Chulalongkorn University.
Wongthai P, Nimnuan C.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrists and residents in Thailand utilizing the practice of psychostimulant drug holidays in children with ADHD.
Klomchan T, Pityaratstian N.
- Effects of modified B.A.S.E. program on the change of behaviors in preschool children.
Sujarit W, Chandarasiri P.
- Behavioral problems of tutoring behaviors in senior primary school students in Bangkok.
Natsanga N, Chandarasiri P.