Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.59 NO. 6 11/2015
- Clinical success rate of percutaneous management in the thrombosed hemodialysis graft at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Chatangam N, Pincharoen N.
- Blood types of minorities in Bangkok: A study in Thai Sikhs and the Burmese blood donors.
Kerdkaewngam K, Nuchprayoon I, Ovataga P, Pooreekul D, Premprayoon N, Tingtoy U.
- Pharmacokinetic, safety and tolerability studies after single and multiple oral administration of Phenethyl isothiocyanate in Nutri Jelly.
Sutthisawad N,Trachootham D, Lam-ubol A, Wattanavijitkul T.
- Prevalence of potassium, phosphate and acid-base abnormalities among CKD patients in central northeast of Thailand.
- Skin-only closure for surgical closure of the difficult abdomen with massive visceral edema : A case report.
- Hand transplantation.
Luangjarmekorn P, Kitidumrongsook P.
- Psychostimulant drug holidays for children with attention deficit hyperactive disorder prescribed by Developmental and Behavioral Pediatricians in Thailand.
Preechawuttidech S, Wittayasai W.
- Prevalence and associated factors of anxiety and depression in colorectal cancer colostomy patients at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Piputphon W, Hemrungrojn S.
- A study of social support and adaptation of autistic children’s mothers at Outpatient Department, Rajanukul Institute.
Nimbute S, Wacharasindhu A.
- Depression and associated psychosocial factors of the elderly at the elderly associate of Public Health Center 48 Nakwatchara-utid.
Sasithorn N, Lueboonthavatchai P.