Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.58 NO. 1 1/2014
- The cleanroom for sterile products.
- A study of 17 short tandem repeat loci mutation in Thai population.
Vongpaisarnsin K, Tansrisawad N, Hoonwijit U, Jongsakul T.
- Estimating hematocrit using a blood drop sinking time. Siriraj Hospital, Bangkok.
Auewarakul B, Promsuwicha O.
- Effect of red yeast rice/policosanol on low density lipoprotein cholesterol reduction in hypercholesterolemic outpatients.
Lekhaphanrat S, Pichayapaiboon S, Sangwatanaroj S.
- Work stress and stress reduction behaviors of pharmaceutical sale representatives of international pharmaceutical company in Bangkok.
Titachote K, Kalayasiri R.
- Self-concept, problem-solving and aggressive behavior of college students in Bangkok Metropolis.
Jernsawag J, Sughondhabirom A.
- Results of ‘varieties of ideas and happy days project’ for anger management in grade 2 secondary school students, Nareerat School, Phrae Province.
Thika S, Chandarasiri P.
- Stress, personality, and their related factors of stress among female bus drivers of Bangkok Mass Transit Authority.
Mekrangsiman W, Lalitanantpong D.