<!meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
<!link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="fonts/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.css">
CHULA MED J : Vol.58 NO. 2 3/2014
- Prevalence of malignancy in adrenal incidentaloma on CT studies in patients with unknown primary malignancy.
Kunchai W, Chaopathomkul B.
- Accuracy of esophageal scintigraphy for evaluation of esophageal motility disorders.
Sangsasri V, Sirisalipoch S, Gonlachanvit S, Chaiwatanarat T.
- Effect of Thai traditional massage on “craving” response in individuals receiving alcohol dependency treatment in rehabilitation stage at Thanyarak Institute.
Chernchujit N, Kalayasiri R.
- Radiotherapy aspects in pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma.
- G6PD deficiency in Southeast Asia and G6PD diagnostic tests in support of primaquine treatment to eliminate malaria.
Cheepsunthorn Louicharoen C, Nuchprayoon I.
- Effect of information provision program by applying the health belief model on medication adherence in patients with glaucoma.
Rattanamanie W, Preechawong S, Tantisevi V.
- Effects of rabbit-assisted therapy on self-esteem, depression and happiness of abused children.
Tantipisitkul K, Pityaratstian N.
- Psychosocial and environmental problems and need assessment of pregnant adolescents: A case study approach at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Yoosuk Y, Chandarasiri P.
- Effect of rabbit-assisted therapy on self - esteem, depression and happiness of orphans at Rajvithi Home for Girls.
Jarussri P, Pityaratstian N.