Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.58 NO. 3 5/2014
- Development of simple and portable device for plantar pressure measurement for improvement of foot assessment.
Thimabut N, Janchai S, Teeramongkonrasamee A, Suputtitada A.
- Radiation dose from digital breast tomosynthesis system.
Theerakul K, Krisanachinda A.
- Aplastic anemia in HIV-infected persons.
Insiripong S, Yingsitsiri W, Boondumrongsagul J, Noiwattanakul J.
- Occupational therapy for vascular dementia: A case report.
Jongprasitkul H, Sonthimaneerat T, Somana S.
- Physical therapy for cervicogenic headache.
- Role of essential amino acids and ketoanalogues in chronic kidney disease.
Kittiskulnam P, Eiam-ong S.
- Prevalence of anxiety and associated factors in grade five students in Bangkok.
Masaard K, Watcharasintu A.
- Attitude towards sexuality of HIV adolescents at The Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Center.
Lakhonphon S, Laurujisawat P, Lbibboon S.
- Self-awareness, coping strategies and related factors among patients attending substance treatment program.
Kulkansawat P, Sughondhabirom A.
- A comparative study of depression between the elderly living in their own home and those in nursing home for the aged, Mueang district, Chiang Mai.
Suwattanakoop S, Kanchanatawan B.
- Stress of custodians of disabled children who attend Special Education Center of the Central Region, Bangkok.
Jongpaisansakul P, Suppapitiporn S.