<!meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
<!link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="fonts/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.css">
CHULA MED J : Vol.58 NO. 4 7/2014
- Prevalence of pelvic insufficiency fracture in patients investigated by CT or MRI for pelvis or bone scan after pelvic irradiation at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital (KCMH).
Eowchye S, Vasavid P, Numkarunarunrote N, Raiyawa T.
- Causative bacterial pathogens of septic patients at emergency department of King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Malaikanok H, Komindr A, Vadcharavivad S.
- Cross-cultural adaptation of the foot care confidence scale into Thai and relationship between the foot care confidence scale and foot care behavior in people with diabetes.
Kanchanasamut W, Pensri P, Janwantanakul P, Gulsatitporn S.
- Complications of medial patellofemoral ligament reconstruction for recurrent patellar dislocation.
Promsang T, Yuktanandana P.
- Quality of life in chronic low back pain patients from orthopedic disease.
Lertthongthai C, Nimnuan C.
- Comparison of pulmonary function between female students wearing untight and tight student uniforms.
Boonyarom O, Chuataharn J, Khaysuwan R, Wongyord A, Somthavil S, Weerapun O.
- Resilience quotient and related factors of papers industrial employees in Nakhon Pathom Province.
Tammakran N, Kanchanatawan B.
- Adjustment of first year medical students in Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University.
Sreewattanawanit N, Pityaratstian N.