Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.44 NO. 9 9/2000
- Surfactant replacement therapy for infants with Respiratory distress syndrome in Thailand.
- Non-pharmacologic preventions of allergic diseases.
- The 6th year medical students' evaluation of pediatric clinical teaching in the academic year 1998.
- Cardiovascular risk of students with mental retardation at Rajanukul School, Bangkok.
Chaiwanichsiri D., Sa-mguanrungsrikul S., Suwannakul W.
- Effect of preoperative glucose-containing solutions and intraoperative glucose-deprived solutions on blood glucose levels during major intracranial surgery.
Tuchida L., Somboonviboon W., Limutatip S., laungaroon M.
- Beliefs about breast cancer and practice of BSE: A pilot study of Thai women.
Chaiphibalsarisdi P., Salyer J.
- Fracture femur: a clinical sign of child sbuse, a cases report on a 3 month old infant.
Phancharone S., Boonsiri K.
- Extrahepatic manifestation of chronic viral hepatitis.
- Surfactant therapy in preterm infants weighing 1250 grams or laee at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Thaithumyanob P., Praisuwanna P., Punnahitananda S., Sanpawat S.