<!meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
<!link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="fonts/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.css">
CHULA MED J : Vol.57 NO. 2 3/2013
- A new simulation model of intraocular pressure estimation by finger palpation.
Omapinyan S, Mavichak A, Santipas W.
- Comparison of the efficacy and adverse effects of bipolar radiofrequency turbinate reduction with and without lateral outfracture in the treatment of inferior turbinate hypertrophy: A randomized controlled trial.
Aeumjaturapat S, Limchatpaiboon P, Chatwiwat Y, Chusakul S, Phannaso C, Tulvatana W, Thanaviratananich S, Punyasang W.
- Sequence analysis of Ancylostoma secreted protein 2 of Necator americanus from Thai isolates.
Ungcharoensuk C, Pattanawong U, Tia T, Putaporntip C, Jongwutiwes S.
- Bioequivalence of azithromycin for oral suspension after a single dose 600 mg oral administration.
Banharnsupawath P, Thanindratarn W, Suvanakoot U.
- A cross-sectional study of dentine hypersensitivity and predisposing factors at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Thailand: A pilot study.
Narongdej T, Sakoolnamarka R, Dhanuthai K.
- Effects of playing video game on cognitive function in persons with mild cognitive impairment at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Leelavanichkul K, Hemrungrojn S.
- Management of persistent bile leak after complex liver injury with a rendezvous procedure: Report of a case.
Prichayudh S, Pungpapong S, Kranokpiraksa P, Sriussadaporn S, Samorn P, Pak-art R, Sriussadaporn S, Kritayakirana K, Limpavitayaporn P, Rongviriyapanich A.
- Contrast enhanced magnetic resonance cholangiography (CE-MRC).
Ratasirayakorn P, Tanpowpong N.
- Stress level and related factors in parents of autistic children at Outpatient Department, Rajanukul Institute.
Phanthaphak D, Chandarasiri P.
- Comparison of Myofascial pain syndrome and lomplaipattakad diagnosis in Thai traditional medicine clinic.
Yodtor U, Nimnuan C.
- Behavior modification by parents in children with attention deficit hyperactivity (ADHD) attending Child Psychiatric Unit at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital and Nakhon Ratchasima Rajanagarindra Psychiatric Hospital.
Pattanaworapong W, Pittayarattanasatern N.