Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.56 NO. 1 1/2012
- Preliminary study of factors that influence the length of stays in intensive care unit and hospital after open heart surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Thaweechaiyapak P, Pulsawat P, Sindhvananda W.
- Factors associated with 1-year mortality of patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Phisaiphun K, Kyokong O.
- Validation of Thai version of the Urogenital Distress Inventory and Incontinence Impact Questionnaires.
Manchana T, Bunyavejchevin S.
- Acute effects of aquatic exercise on trunk flexibility and low back muscle strength in healthy Thai subjects.
Janyacharoen T, Sa-nguanram S, Sarasuk P, Kaewlamul P, Mato L.
- Surgical and anesthetic managements of an adult patient with a giant mediastinal mass.
Sindhvananda W, Luengtaviboon K.
- Esophageal necrosis after resection of descending thoracic aorta aneurysm: A case of successful treatment.
Luengtaviboon K, Sindhvananda W.
- Forensic aspects of injuries resulting from cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- The efficacy of dermal extracted – bone powder scaffold on the healing of rat ‘s calvarial bone defects.
Hanworawong A, Bunaprasert T.
- Identification of forensically important blowflies in Thailand based on the second internal transcribed spacer region of ribosomal DNA and the NADH dehydrogenase subunit 5 gene.
Jantorn R, Siriyasatien P, Tawatsin A, Thavara U, Preativatanyou K.
- Effects of mental health promotion program on Mathayom 5 students of Triam Udom Suksa School.
Petkum S, Pityarstian N.