<!meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
<!link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="fonts/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.css">
CHULA MED J : Vol.55 NO. 1 1/2011
- Drugs and promotions: basic arguments on their controversial areas.
- Functional improvement of stroke patients at Thai Red Cross Rehabilitation Center.
Tantisiriwat N, Srinkapaibulaya A.
- Reduction of stress, depression and overweight by awareness of problems in Thai medical students, Srinakharinwirot University.
Kongsomboon K, Pattarathitinan D.
- Effects of aquatic exercise on pulmonary function in healthy Thai subjects.
Janyacharoen T, Chaichanawongsa J, Namsiri S, Thongduang Y, Arayawichanond P.
- Clinical application of pharmacogenetic markers for drug dosing.
- Happiness and related factors of managing directors in industrial plants in Bangkok.
Wattanasup J, Kalayasiri R.
- Quality of life of pregnant women who decide to terminate their pregnancy.
Rattanaprasop N, Nimnuan C.
- Pupil sizes of bodies with variant post-mortem intervals.
Sinpajakpon P, Vongpaisarnsin K.