<!meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
<!link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="fonts/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.css">
CHULA MED J : Vol.55 NO. 2 3/2011
- Common CT findings of cholangiocarcinoma at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital (KCMH).
Paiboon C, Vajragupta L, Tanpaopong N.
- Correlation between nerve conduction study (NCS) and clinical improvement in carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS).
Boonhong J, Somsud K.
- Factors affecting depression in workplace: Marital status, BMI, stress level, work duration, job pattern, and daytime sleepiness.
- Effects of meloxicam and etoricoxib on blood pressure and vascular reactivity in rats.
Trongtorsak P, Sukpat S, Buapool D, Thornola K.
- Anti-r-HuEpo associated pure red cell aplasia: Information update.
- Severity of methamphetamine relapses of individuals receiving substance-dependency treatment at Thanyarak Institute.
Jitpong W, Verachai V, Kalayasiri R.
- A study of bacteria in autopsy room at Chulalongkorn Forensic Center, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University.
Thepsitthar G, Hoonwijit U, ChatsuwanT, Nilgate S.
- Mental health problems of new Thai army recruits in Phra Mongkutklao Hospital.
Khantong P, Nimnuan C.