Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.60 NO. 1 1/2016
- Perioperative outcomes of open radical cystectomy in bladder carcinoma: King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital experiences
Boonnam S, Panumatrassamee K, Opanuraks J, Santi-ngamkun A, Tantiwongse K, Ratchanon S, Bunyaratavej C.
- Cost-utility analysis of lifestyle modification program for Thai patients with metabolic syndrome
Sakulsupsiri A, Sakthong P.
- Prevalence and associated factors of low back pain among motorcycle taxi drivers in Sriracha
Jongprasitkul N, Konchalard K, Sinthoppong K.
- Modified bilateral sagittal split osteotomy for correction of severe anterior open bite: Technical note and case report
Tangarturonrasme P, Sununliganon L.
- Gastrointestinal side effects of aspirin and its management.
- Maternal attachment in their early childhood and in their motherhood at Child Psychiatric Out-patient Unit of King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Kaewpoonsri C, Chandarasiri P.
- Stress of students of the Institute of Legal Education Thai Bar Association.
Thawonyutorn C, Kalayasiri R.
- Production of a new anti-M monoclonal reagent using human hybridoma technology.
Boonhai S, Aiemumpron K, Tingtoy U.