Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.61 NO. 5 9/2017
- Professor Smarn Muntarbhorn: Father of cardiosurgery in Thailand.
- Triple-negative breast cancer in Thai patients: Experience in King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Parinyanitiku N, Thanakit V, Miranda C, Laoitthi P, Manasnayakorn S, Raiyawa T, Sriuranpong V.
- Incidence of nosocomial pneumonia and causative bacteria among chronically ill patients admitted in a general hospital.
Sangsawang K, Luksamijarulkul P, Siri S, Pitikultang S.
- Improvement of caregivers’ life quality after children with cleft lip cleft palate undergoing surgical correction: The Thai Red Cross project.
Boonplia U, Siriwan P, Snidvongs K.
- Category change and incidence of malignancy in Bosniak category II, IIF and III lesions at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital (KCMH).
Sriyook A, Sasiwimonphan K.
- Care for victims of sexual abuses: physical, mental and legal remedy.
- Quality time in family of junior high school students in Bangkok Metropolitan’s schools.
Vasupanrajit A, Kalayasiri R.
- Adjustment problems of first year medical students.
Arpornkul N, Suppapitiporn S.
- Motivation to study medicine of medical students at Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University.
Lawanont N, Pityaratstian N, Phativarakorn P.
- Work stress and burnout among licensed lawyers at Thai Lawyers Council under Royal Patronage.
Therdthoonphuphuch Sh. W, Lueboonthavatchai P.
- Cosmetic surgery trend and related factors of female high schools students in Bangkok.
Bubphasiri R, Kanchanatawan B.