Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.60 NO. 4 7/2016
- Work-life Balance: Health dimension.
Ratanachina J, Sithisarankul P.
- Benign and malignant papillary lesions of the breast: Radiographic differentiation by mammography and sonography
Thongsongsom T, Chayakulkheeree J.
- Validation of the Thai version of the incontinence impact questionnaire (IIQ-7) and the urogenital distress inventory (UDI-6)
Weerasopone S, Santingamkul A.
- Amphetamines: A review of forensic medicine.
- Self-esteem and associated factors among Thai female patients at Infertility Clinic, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Miadthaisong O, Roomruangwong C, Rungruxsirivorn T.
- Stress and associated factors among caregivers of chronic kidney disease patients at Department of Medicine, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Penlap N, Rungnirundorn T.
- Volunteer motivation, personality and related factors among volunteers of Department of Probation, Bangkok.
Muangmaithong T, Buathong N.
- Stress and related - factors of the first-year undergraduate students of Chulalongkorn University.
Khanthakhuarn N, Rungnirundorn T.