<!meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
<!link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="fonts/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.css">
CHULA MED J : Vol.53 NO. 3 5/2009
- Prevalence of clopidogrel nonresponder in patients with coronary artery disease.
Siriswangvat S., Sansanayudh N. Panomvana Na Ayudhya D.
- Prevalence and related factors of depression in chronic back pain patients attending for physical therapy in Supanburi, Chiangrai and Nakornsawan.
Sinsomboonthong P., Suppapitiporn S.
- Enhancement pattern and appearance of hepatocellular carcinoma through triple-phase MDCT.
- Efficacy of combined treatment between lime powder and curcumin supplementation on reduction of superficial bladder cancer recurrence: A preliminary ramdomized controlled trial.
Wayakkanont U., Opanuraks J., Kittikowit W., Pitiporn S., Chaisawasdi S., Boola C., Tosukhowong P.
- Anxiety in the second year medical students in academic year 2008, Faculty of medicine, Chulalongkorn University.
Tanawatsugga A., Nivataphand R., Siriboon S.
- Prevalence of mild cognitive impairment and related factors in HIV-infected adult patients at Sexually Transmitted Disease Clinic and Immunology Clinic of King Chulalongkorn Momorial Hospital.
Dangputtanapong P., Tangwongsechai S.