Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.53 NO. 5 9/2009
- The evolution of sinus surgery.
- Surgical treatment for chronic ear disease improved the quality of life in patients receiving care at the Moblie Ear Clinic.
Boonplian U., Snidvongs K.
- Efficacy and adverse effects of vessel sealing system tonsillectomy versus cold knife tonsillectomy: A pilot study.
Chaikitthai N., Hirunwiwatkul P.
- Effects of sauna on pulmonary function in mild intermittent asthma patients.
Janyacharoen T., Khongnaka T., Duangpata J., krabattong S., Maharan S., Bunsawat W.
- How long does it take to reduce the risk of spillage TCC implantaton by distilled water peritoneal irrigation to complete cytolysis?
Nuanthaisong U., panya K., Ratchanon S., Kittikowit W.
- Papillary endothelial hyperplasia of external jugular vein: A rare diagnosis of lateral neck mass.
- Criminal behavior with history of addictive substance of male offenders at juvenile training school.
Kaewkaewpan W., Sughondhabirom Na Pattalung A.
- Prevalence of anxiety and depression and related factors in breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
Jobsubin J., Thavichachart N.
- Emotional intelligence of vocaltional students in Bangkok metropolis.
Komonphan N., Pityaratstian N., Darathong I.